You’ll have seen the positive news that Glasgow moves to level 2 from Saturday 5 June. This lockdown easing coupled with the vaccination programme enables us to reinstate some facilities in line with Scottish Government guidelines.
- Pond returns to lane swimming (club custom is one person per lane).
- Steam Rooms and Saunas reopen (capacity one person/household).
- Trapeze and Travelling Rings back in use.
- Turkish Suite Small Hot Room back in use.
- Sale of alcohol in Members Lounge returns.
All other restrictions remain in place, including social distancing, wearing masks, room capacity and sanitising hands and equipment. You can see our updated Safe Use Rules here . If you’ve any questions call the club or ask our staff for advice and please ensure you’ve read them before your next visit.